Thursday 15 December 2011

Standing for Plaid Leadership





I have decided to put my name forward for the leadership of Plaid Cymru. The next few years will present a great opportunity for Plaid to fulfil our long term ambitions and I would like to be at the helm as we enter a new chapter in our history.

Now, more than ever, a strong Plaid Cymru is needed to put the transformation of our economy at the fore of the political agenda. I have the vision, ambition and determination to do that.

More information about my campaign and platform can be found on my campaign website www.leanewood2012.com or by following me on Twitter and Facebook.

3 comments:

You mean there's more??? said...

Go for it!!

Unknown said...

Best Wishes from Scotland Leanne on your bid to become Plaid leader. You have the honesty, sincerity and commitment to bring a new sense of purpose and vigour to the party
Larry
Kirkcaldy Branch SNP

Anonymous said...

All the best with the leadership contest.